Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tatum 2.0

Mom Did It - With a little help from logmein together we uploaded the pictures from her camera from yesterday's recital practice.

A few of these pictures are priceless - I cannot wait until Saturday. Here's a few favorites.

Tatum with her buddy Tayler

I love this picture of Jenel and Tatum - Hard to tell that Jenel just had surgery on Thursday and was throwing up blood on Friday. She looks good even with all that going on.

A picture of a very proud Daddy taking some pictures of his little girl.

Ta Da

Group Shot

Here's a picture of that little girl I mentioned - so pissy - she didn't want to be there at all. But I got a good chuckle out of her - still makes me laugh.

After dance class we went to set up the baby shower Jenel threw for Jenn (Cooper Dooper's Mom - and soon to be Maddie's Mom). The camera battery died so hopefully we can get some pictures from Jenn. Cause Cooper and Tatum were so cute together. He calls Tatum his special girlfriend.

While uploading the pictures from Mom's camera I came across these cute pictures of Tatum and Diva.

This one cracks me up!

Here's a slideshow of all the fun. If you double click on the slideshow it will take you to the website of all the photos where you can download and keep a few for yourself.

No comments: