Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Cats

Merry Christmas to all our family and friends who take a couple minutes now and then to check our blog. Hopefully you enjoy reading as much as Greg and I enjoy posting pictures and stories of our favorite thing - our family and friends.

I know for sure Mom likes reading it - and I know how much she loves pictures of her Grand Kitties - so Mom - this post is for you. Love the shit outta you.

Benny - the best cat in the world. What other cat would sit there while I posed him in these holiday photos.

Chewie is not so cooperative, but luckily I am creative.

Kittie is even less cooperative when it comes to posing for pictures. Luckily I was able to snap this cute picture of her with her buddy Chewbacca.

Had to post this one of Chew cause it shows off his cobalt blue eyes.

And this last one of Benny because he is so totally awesome.
Hope everyone has a wonderful day today - Greg and I have a busy day ahead of us. Dad Fissell is here now and we are having a video show of the Eagney girls and all their glorious gifts. Johnny boy Law is on his way with his oh so cute boys JP and Dale, then over to Shells to see the rest of the family - cannot wait to see Tatum all spastastic on a Christmas high. Then the Blodgets to see my new webkinz buddy Logan and his little brother Chase, then close the evening with Jady Jade.
Then I will be sleeping till the new year.
Come back later today, Greg is going to scan the awesome birthday present from my sister. Melissa is gonna LOVE it.

No comments: