Everyone had fun Halloween decorations out. I barely like decorating for Christmas, let alone the mini holiday's - but Suz went all out. It was a great setting for this picture of her sweet girl Carlee
| From Philly Phun |
Not surprised to see Suzanne with the kids - I love the new color in AN & UJ's kitchen.
| From Philly Phun |
The elders - I like the picture of Mom with her glasses on - but she likes off - so that's what gets posted cause I am such a good daughter. Even I couldn't type that without laughing.
| From Philly Phun |
Group shot of the kids - hey wait - where's Suz?
| From Philly Phun |
Here she is..
| From Philly Phun |
Am's boys like to put up a stink when trying to take pictures or God forbid a (gasp) hug! But I just force the issue until I get what I want.
| From Philly Phun |
Here's the slideshow of all the pics.
It was a fun weekend and the win was nice. It was too close and after losing to Dallas and the Redskins, if they lost this one I was ready to blow off the season. Focus my excitement on the Phillies. I am so excited about the Phillies in the World Series - but I don't place any bets - I have been through this too many times as a Philadelphia fan. Get all hopes up and excited about a title only to have them smashed to smithereens. Heck - the stupid horse couldn't even give Philly a little bit of glory. But even with the Flyers, Eagles and Phillies getting so close so many times - getting to the World Championship is huge. At the very least, I get to watch some more Cole, Chase and Ryan. But this year with Dad able to whisper into an ear or two up there - we may just come home with the Ring.
No comments:
Post a Comment