Sunday, September 7, 2008

Whose Got Two Thumbs and A Football Team That Kicks Butt?

This Girl!

Yeah, that's right the Eagles kicked off the season winning 38 to 3. Who cares if the Rams are a crap team, we still had fun hanging at Mom and Dad's with the family. Tatum was exceptionally cute, the nephews were charming, and Tim was Very, Very LOUD. I think everyone has accepted that with Dad up above, the Eagles are going to have an amazing year. Even Michael, Wade and GLF Sr. are honorary fans this season. Don't worry - even though my favorite Dad-in-law has decided to root for the greatest team in the world, I will not take the high road and root for the Skins. Gotta keep some of the sport of our Sunday texting wars alive.

Below are some pictures from Va Beach - it was not the same without Dad there - but it was still a good time with the best family ever. I don't think I ever had that much fun in shark infested waters than with my cousins - and Aunt Nancy, who is like a kid herself when she gets in the water.

I still have a few pics of the last day to add to the slideshow - I took a bunch of pictures at Motor World - not sure how they turned out as many of them were taken while kicking butt driving Go Carts. It's amazing with a bum wrist, and taking pictures, I still manage to be the greatest go cart driver in VA Beach. I took those turns like a pro. I know Dad was proud - I get my desire to win from him.

The slideshow is below - here are a few of my favorites...
Suzie and her playmate - err, I mean kid Carlee.
From Ft. Story
Tatum tots picking up sea shells - or diphtheria - the bay was disgusting.
From Ft. Story
Picture of all the kids before they took over the pool - seriously - everyone left after the Becks hit the pool.
From Ft. Story
Tatum made her Aunt Karen so happy when she showed off her aptitude for being a puzzle master. I kid you not - she actually found a piece to the grown up puzzle - after she mastered hers.
From Ft. Story
The whole Famn Damily.
From Ft. Story
The BFF's - Tatum & Carlee.
From Ft. Story
Old Skol BFF's - and by old skol I mean the retro cool originals - not the Old in age originals.
From Ft. Story
Everyone had kids to look after so I had the duties of looking after the boys. Aside from them bugging me to drive and help them get girls phone numbers - they were a load of fun.
From Ft. Story
The answer to what happened to Tim's shades as finally been answered.
From Ft. Story
Mom and her Bro Gilbert.
From Ft. Story

No comments: