Friday, April 4, 2008

Let The Games Begin

Today kicks off my BIRTHDAY WEEKEND! Just like Mo - I Love birthdays!! This one is off to a great start so far. Greg and I are watching Jadyn this weekend while her parents are playing in Nawlins so I took the day off of work. We are going to meet up with Tim, Tatum, Mom and Shell for lunch and then do some shopping. One of the things on my list to get today is flowers for my new vase/pitcher. I love surprises and yesterday I got a very nice one. I work with Ellen and one day at lunch I fell in love with this glass pitcher they used to pour water, I saw it once before used as a vase and I mentioned how I wanted to get one. Imagine my surprise when Ellen got it for me for my birthday. Thanks Ellen, I love it! - and your amazing memory.

The birthday antics will continue Saturday as we go see Bellobration at the Patriot Center. The Greatest Show on Earth is in the DC Area every year around my birthday - growing up I used to say that it was here for my birthday (since it is all about me). Tatum is at that perfect age to see the Circus, and she has already worn out one copy of the Bellobration DVD so she is perfectly primed. Jenel's mom just got a goat for her farm and asked Tatum to name it - which she named Bello.

Sunday the celebrations continue with something I have wanted to do for a while now for my birthday - and Jadyn staying with us was the perfect incentive. We are going to have a Roller Skating Party! The closest Roller Rink is all the way in Manassas - but this one is worth the trip because they also have a Moon Bounce! How excited am I - I get to relive my youth at the Roller Rink - this time I Finally get to couples skate with the greatest guy - and on top of that - MOON BOUNCE!!!

It's the Perfect Storm for the Best 37th birthday ever. Stay tuned for Lots of Pictures from Birthdaypoloza 2008. Also check back for MANY, MANY pictures of Greg's visit with the Eagneys. Until then - here's a few he sent while away.

Here is Paige looking So Proud after Uncle Greg taught her how to ride without training wheels. Just wait till you see the video of it. Paige was so funny.

Paigey's signature pose - Loves It.

Soph-a-doph enjoying her favorite food - olives. Gives new meaning to finger food.

More finger food for Sophia - this time with some brownie batter. YUM.

I am not sure how well the dogs are doing with their obstacle course - but Emma has mastered it. What a great action shot. Melissa Eagney - Kid Whisperer coming to National Geographic Channel Summer '08.

Group shot of my girls - I was really jealous Greg got to spend so much quality time with them. He said he told them every day how much I love them. How can you not?! Look how cute they are.

I think that is another reason I am so freakin' excited - its so good to have Greg home. I play all independent, but when he is way for too long I get a little depressed - I moped around last weekend staying in my pajamas and never left the house on Sunday. So now I have excess energy for the weekend of my birth! Poor Greg - I hope he survives.

Speaking of birthday's today is my cousin Mary's birthday! It has been far too long since I have been to Philly to visit with my family up North. I am going to go up the end of April to spend some quality time cause I miss them too much. The last time I was in Philly was August last year! I know I have been busier at work lately but that is unacceptable. Here's a picture of Mary, Mary last year - I cannot wait to see how much these kids have grown from a year ago.

Happy Birthday Mary! Love you!

No comments: