
Spending the weekend with the nephews. Last night we played some Guitar Hero and Mike is amazing to watch play. I can barely handle easy and Mike is on expert. Now we are on the way to Massanutten to break in the new snowboard. Shell brought the camera so I should have some pics to post later.
Update -
Home from boarding, had fun, but it was a big dose of reality for me, first I didn't fit my snow pants from last year - Greg got them zipped, but one wipe out and that would be it for the zipper. Luckily Shell had an old pair of Chris' pants that fit me well. Yup, I get hand-me-downs from my 14 year old nephew. Second, I did a few runs and I am exhausted. So to sum up I am out of shape and overweight. Hopefully my new workout of the Wii will help me get back in fighting condition. Speaking of the Wii. My wonderful hubby picked me up my very own Guitar Hero. Hopefully soon the Rock Band will be available on the Wii cause I want to jam on the drums. Maybe with time I will get as good as the 9 year old phenom Ben. This kid is unreal. Or as the nephews say. He murdered it.
The boys were down the hill before Shell could even pull out the camera - so no pictures to share. We are going again in a couple weeks so maybe then.
No comments:
Post a Comment