Saturday Jenel and I took Tatum to see Playhouse Disney Live in Baltimore. It was a lot of fun and Tatum is finally at the age where she can enjoy the shows I drag her to. The show was so cute and Tatum had a good time dancing and clapping along to the show. I cannot wait til we take her to the Circus next year - she will be a blast. Our shows are a lot like Christmas - so much more fun with kids.
Here's some pictures of Tatum being the cutest little girl at the show.
Dance magic, dance. Put that baby spell on me.
Showing Benny her teeth is best way to get this kid to flash a smile for the camera.
I had to add this picture of Tatum the other day at her house - it's a rare shot. One at her home where she is actually dressed. All the joys of potty training. But she is doing really well with using the bathroom like a big girl. Now we got to go get her some big girl underpants as promised.
No comments:
Post a Comment